Day 20: CBB eviction rates over 2.6 Million viewers

Celebrity Big Brother’s second eviction rated with over 2.6 Million viewers on Friday

Celebrity Big Brother’s Friday night eviction in which plastic surgery addict Alicia Douvall was voted out, against Perez Hilton, Nadia Sawalha and Calum Best, was seen by a good 2.29m viewers at 9PM. (9.6%) with a further 349K (2.0%) catching up on +1, resulting in an overall figure of 2.64m viewers across the night. (11.6%) Down, 600K on the previous live show, however consistent with the show’s current ratings.

Bit On The Side’s oddly lengthened 90 minute show, which coincided with the main show (aired without titles) was seen by a strong 995K (6.3%) into the night.

BBC One’s live coverage of the FA Cup stole the night with 5.82m viewers (25.3%), meanwhile ITV dramadey Benidorm continued with an impressive 4.03m viewers (16.9%) BBC Two’s The Big Allotment Challenge faired worse with just 1.37m viewers (5.7%) at the same time, with Channel 4’s offering once again trailing in 5th place with 1.36m viewers (5.7%) tuning in to 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown.

With Alicia out of the house, and wind-up merchant Perez Hilton still in the house, could we see ratings decline due to the crowd’s unpopularity, or are we bargained more tantrums and tiffs with rival Katie Hopkins? Have your say in our comments below!

Comments are closed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More