Five Housemates face eviction from the House.
On Friday, Emma Willis revealed that the final judgement would begin and over the weekend, the Housemates would be faced with different tasks. As well as this, she revealed that there would be a backdoor eviction on Sunday.
During last night’s highlights show, the Housemates were told that they would be nominating face to face for the next eviction.
- Bianca nominated Jedward and Kim
- Calum nominated Kim and Jedward
- Coleen nominated Jedward and Kim
- James C nominated Jedward and Kim
- Jamie nominated Kim and Jedward
- Jedward nominated Nicola and Calum
- Kim nominated Nicola and Jamie
- Nicola nominated Kim and Jedward
Big Brother revealed to the group that the Housemates facing eviction were Kim, Jedward, Calum, Nicola and Jamie – every Housemate who got at least one nomination. Voting closed at 3pm for this eviction and it will play out on Monday’s highlights show.
Another eviction will take place on Tuesday ahead of the final on Friday.