Day 15: CBB Noms Twist rates at 2.9 Million

Celebrity Big Brother’s live nominations twist rated with strong figures last night, as Katie Price took centre stage. 

Celebrity Big Brother once again performed extremely well last night, as we witnessed ex-glamour model Katie Price, swap nominated housemate Katie Hopkins for fellow housemate Calum Best to face eviction this Friday. The show was seen by a strong 2.66m viewers (11.0%) with a further 297K catching on +1 (1.8%) amounting to an overall figure of just under 2.96m viewers. (12.8%)

BBC One’s Silent Witness once again won the evening, with 6.1m viewers (25.5%) at the same time. Elsewhere, ITV’s Paul O’Grady’s Animal Orphanage tugged on the hearts of 2.60m viewers (10.7%) while BBC Two’s offering of The Eichmann Show was seen by 1.20m viewers (5.4%) while Channel 4’s 24 Hours In Police Custody was witnessed by the same number of viewers, with a 5.0% share.

Celebrity Big Brother came second in the hour last night thanks to the live special. However with strong competition tonight once again, could we begin to see a slip in these strong ratings? Have your say in our comments below!

Comments are closed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More